Creator Key(NFT Pass)
The pass card to Memoworld
People who want to create NFTs on Memoworld needs to have a Creator Key (NFT Pass)
- Holders must activate the Creator Key in order to create NFTs
- Holders can name the Creator Key (it will become the name of the NFT creator, unique and unchangeable)
Memoworld retains 5% of royalties if transactions are made in the secondary market.
- Each design of Genesis Creator Key and Super Creator Key V1 is unique, while the Trial Creator Key has a uniform design.
- Mint 3 EXP Creator Keys per wallet, and 1 Genesis Creator Key if whitelisted.
- Holders of Genesis Creator Key will automatically get the whitelist of Super Creator Key V1; after minting, holders will hold both Genesis Creator Key and Super Creator Key V1, and the benefits will be stacked.
- Holders of Genesis Creator Key or Trial Creator Key can upgrade to Regular Creator Key V1 for a fee, and the benefits will be extended.
- Holders of Genesis Creator Key and Super Creator Key V1 will share 1% out of the total amount of Token in the future.
- Trial Creator Key holders will not be entitled to the Token airdrop.